Antique Copeland's Tea Cup, Saucer and Dessert Plate, Floral & Gold
CONDITION: Excellent, without defects of any kind. This 3 piece set, tea cup, saucer and dessert plate was produced in England by Copeland's China in the 1890s. It was produced especially for the London retailer Daniell. The plate is 6 3/4 inches in diameter and the saucer is 5 inches in diameter.
The cup is 2 inches tall with a diameter of 3 inches. The fine bone china is molded with ridges and points around the edges. There are lemon yellow borders with elaborate hand gilding. Swags of tiny, colorful flowers encircle each piece.
This little set is full of sunshine and happiness. The Post Office requires this.
This item is in the category "Collectibles\Kitchen & Home\Dinnerware & Serveware\Cups & Saucers". The seller is "betsybabe" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom
- Style: Victorian
- Material: Bone China
- Pattern: Floral
- Type: Tea Cup, Saucer & Dessert Plate
- Beverage Type: Hot
- Features: Hand Decorated
- Color: Multicolor
- Vintage: Yes
- Set Includes: One cup One saucer One Plate, One Cup, One Saucer, One Dessert Plate, One Cup, One Saucer, One Plate
- Brand: Copeland's China
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Time Period Manufactured: 1850-1899
- Design: Hand Painted Hand Gilded, Hand Painted & Hand Gilded